All eligible patients will be receiving invitations. Booking an appointment is quick and easy to do online, using The NHS App. Help and support on using the app can be found on www.nhs.uk/apphelp. Alternatively, booking is also available via Patient Access.
At the moment we are only booking people who are over the age of 80. If you are in this group you will receive an invite in due course, please follow the booking instructions which you will receive by text message. If you do not have a smart phone and cannot click the link or do not have a mobile, don’t worry, we will know you have not booked an appointment and we will call you to book an appointment shortly. Please do not contact us at this time.
If you are not over the age of 80, we will be contacting you when your age group is reached. Please do not contact us at this time.
Health and Social Care Workers
You are entitled to have a COVID Vaccination now, you will need to get your employer to contact us directly to arrange this for you. Please get your employer to contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are all excited to hear about the progress of the rolling out of the Covid vaccine and look forward to this improving the quality of life for all of us.
We know that you, like us, are struggling with the confines imposed upon us all due to the Covid-19 pandemic.
Everyone is trying to make the best of the situation and, as a practice, we are committed to caring for you in the best possible way whilst keeping both you and our team safe.
To keep you as informed as possible, we will update these messages frequently as we become aware of more information from NHS England:
- The approval of the Oxford/Astra-Zeneca vaccine provides a major boost to our plans to offer protection to our patients.
- The new guidance from the JCVI on the period between doses also means that we will be to get the maximum benefit for the most people in the shortest possible time and will help save lives.
- The large increase in Covid cases hospitals are seeing and the emergence of a new variant of the virus also shows that we cannot let our guard down now and even those who have received a vaccine still need to follow social distancing guidance.
- Please do not contact the surgery nor the hospital to seek a vaccine, we will contact you in the order that the NHS has instructed us to
- Please continue to abide by all the social distancing and hand hygiene guidance, which will still save lives.
Thank you for your patience
Please do not contact the surgery as we do not have any further information to share at this time.
Please ensure we have your up-to-date contact details for text and email updates as this will be our main means of communication, in addition to our website. You can also update your details via our website.